BookWorm Deluxe
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
BookWorm Deluxe
Okay, I freely admit that I am 100% addicted to this game. I prefer casual type games, because I don't always have alot of time to play. Today was an exception, here's a screenshot of my highest score ever, in 35 levels.
[attachment=2747:attachment]
[attachment=2747:attachment]
Last edited by Tami on Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
BookWorm Deluxe
HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!! /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
BookWorm Deluxe
[color="black"]*coughtoomuchfreetimecough* /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> [/color]
BookWorm Deluxe
pfft...my new high score is 4, 110,000 and something /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
BookWorm Deluxe
Here's the screenie I couldn't post last night *stabs shaw cable again*
[attachment=2748:attachment]
[attachment=2748:attachment]
Last edited by Tami on Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
BookWorm Deluxe
*faints*
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
BookWorm Deluxe
heh...
[attachment=2749:attachment]
[attachment=2749:attachment]
Last edited by Tami on Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
BookWorm Deluxe
HAH
[attachment=2750:attachment]
Time: 2 hours 38 minutes
[attachment=2750:attachment]
Time: 2 hours 38 minutes
Last edited by Tami on Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
BookWorm Deluxe
[quote name='Vercz' post='2101' date='Dec 29 2005, 01:31 PM'][color="black"]*coughtoomuchfreetimecough* /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> [/color][/quote]
I'm with stupid ^
I'm with stupid ^
BookWorm Deluxe
ffs...stop playing >.< You're reaching unreachable scores!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
BookWorm Deluxe
Whaddya mean unreachable scores...I'm reaching them aren't I? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



