Projects
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Projects
You may post either small screenshots (400 x 400 pixels maximum) and/or a link to your skin here. No flaming or harsh comments about a person's work will be tolerated. Constructive input only; remember it's not always what you say, but how you say it.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Projects
This is what im working on at the moment. Its bascially an attempt at an invision skin. I've turned a few things around to make it look less like invision. Also - I know its green...it was a very big step for me and I'm still struggling to take off my sun glasses. [url="http://lotruk.abbif.co.uk/tutorials/login/uploaded/forum.PNG"]link[/url] png so don't blame me if it takes long to load......blame moppy.
Projects
Well I've started working on my own skins finally... I started these all from scratch just looking for some comments on them...
[url="http://eotrtest.50free.net/1"]Skin 1 (My 1st skin ever)[/url]
[url="http://eotrtest.50free.net/2"]Skin 2[/url]
Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Oh and Vulture that looks sweet, I like the green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://eotrtest.50free.net/1"]Skin 1 (My 1st skin ever)[/url]
[url="http://eotrtest.50free.net/2"]Skin 2[/url]
Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Oh and Vulture that looks sweet, I like the green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
Nice skin vu|ture, and both of yours are pretty good rainbow, i tend to like the 1st of yours a little better though, not sure why, it just appeals. Keep up the good work both of you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Projects
I prefer the first one. Not sure what I don't like about the second one...might be the colours /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Still, good work! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Still, good work! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
-
False_Pretense
- Newbie

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Projects
Some one asked about my work. As I don't post much of my work, I though if I found a few spear mins I would do something, in web design. So here are two.
[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/FP_T1/FPp2_1.htm"]FP Web template 1[/url]
[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/BlackAndBlue.html"]FP Web template 2[/url]
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />
[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/FP_T1/FPp2_1.htm"]FP Web template 1[/url]
[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/BlackAndBlue.html"]FP Web template 2[/url]
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />
Last edited by False_Pretense on Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
Wow, i like the second one, im not sure what it is about it though, i think its the shade of blue contrasted against the black, it looks really good. Nice member title /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> (Emoticon Guru /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />).
-
False_Pretense
- Newbie

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Projects
TY mobil1_oils..
I didn't even notice my "member title" untill you said some thing lol.
here is 1 more template with a link to save it from a zip file.
[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/FP_wt2/1.htm"]FP Web template 3[/url]
(I) /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />
I didn't even notice my "member title" untill you said some thing lol.
here is 1 more template with a link to save it from a zip file.
[url="http://69.93.91.123/HtmlDir/FP_wt2/1.htm"]FP Web template 3[/url]
(I) /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />

-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
Very nice, but me being a blue person i migt have to stick with the second one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Still, a very nice creation.
Projects
Ummm, 1st one is nice, I would use a .css file to change the font and make the font a little smaller? Other than that I think it is great!
2nd one I think is excellent... I can't see anything that I would change?
3rd, I'm not a big fan of the large fonts, thats just me tho /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Ummm... "Affiliates" goes out of the graphic? and I don't really like the box in the top left it looks a bit scrappy.
Other than that they are all looking awsome /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Wish I could make 'em like u /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
2nd one I think is excellent... I can't see anything that I would change?
3rd, I'm not a big fan of the large fonts, thats just me tho /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Ummm... "Affiliates" goes out of the graphic? and I don't really like the box in the top left it looks a bit scrappy.
Other than that they are all looking awsome /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Wish I could make 'em like u /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
[quote name='Rainbow' date='Feb 26 2004, 05:55 PM']Wish I could make 'em like u /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />[/quote]
As do i /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
As do i /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
Very nicely done Rainbow, i like the design, just im not a real big red fan, if it was blue i would love it, but its personal preference i guess /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Projects
Nice work guys I think I'll show some of my work when If I ever get a spare moment or two too upload it.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
Sounds good rainbow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, and ill be looking forward to seeing some more of your work ruffeh /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
Projects
I've been working on my site... What do you think... /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
[url="http://eotr.50free.net"]Take a look here[/url]
Not all that much I know... lol... Sorry Mobil still havn't figured out how to switch themes... working on it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://eotr.50free.net"]Take a look here[/url]
Not all that much I know... lol... Sorry Mobil still havn't figured out how to switch themes... working on it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Projects
Nice, but you really need to sort out your tables:P.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
Very nice rainbow, i like it. Even though it is simple its still very good. And dont worry bout that theme switcher unless ya want to ;p.
Projects
Yep, good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I have to agree with ruff however, your right hand table looks wierd. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
I have to agree with ruff however, your right hand table looks wierd. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Projects
Whats weird about it? Is it like out of line or something... I'm not sure sorry... /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
*edit* I'll have a look with diffrent resolutions
*edit 2* Does the content colum overlap the right block of tables?
*edit* I'll have a look with diffrent resolutions
*edit 2* Does the content colum overlap the right block of tables?
Last edited by Rainbow on Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Projects
Maybe you should include a "Best viewed with "X" resolution" thingy in there somewhere.


