Im not sure if youve all seen my most popular deviation(see what i see) on DA but...I decided it was getting old and to revise the piece a little bit. This one is alot more conceptual and i would love some critique on it. Much appriciated!
[attachment=2840:attachment]
See What I See V3
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
See What I See V3
That's a very interesting piece, I would personnaly make the tree white or some light blue shade like the enrite picture. You'll get some cooler contrasts this way.
But that's personal taste probably /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Good Job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
But that's personal taste probably /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Good Job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
See What I See V3
It looks like there's some text on the bottom right of the eye; care to elaborate as to what it says o.0 very nice looking piece of work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
See What I See V3
Its just a poem i came up with off the top of my head. I cannt even remember what it says, I wrote it in the symbol font. But it was a poem about lust...maybe that will bring a little bit more view to the piece...thanks for the comments btw /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
See What I See V3
It's an interesting combination of images, tones and textures. It makes me ponder, which is a sign of decent art /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



