Newst Sigs

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
YewNork
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:01 pm

Newst Sigs

Post by YewNork »

[attachment=2862:attachment] [attachment=2863:attachment][attachment=2864:attachment]

Some Of the New Stuff I've done. By the Way Im new and Tami might remember me from WCG
YewNork's Tip of the Month:

Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Newst Sigs

Post by Josh »

These are pretty neat! I've never been good at making images like those, unfortunately lol.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
YewNork
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:01 pm

Newst Sigs

Post by YewNork »

Haha, Yeh, It took my awhile to perfect some of my sigs.. I have ones were I did them and they sucked so badly lol. Maybe i'll post some of my sigs on here.. I'll make a folder for them.. or I could oput a fule on here and you guys could DL it.
YewNork's Tip of the Month:

Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
Gadget
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am

Newst Sigs

Post by Gadget »

Looks like i have some compettition in the sig making catagorey now!

Damn You!

=D

And Welcome!
::Current::

Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Newst Sigs

Post by Tibs »

Nice sigs you have there YewNork glad to see your work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
YewNork
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:01 pm

Newst Sigs

Post by YewNork »

Hehe, Gadget your on /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And thanks Tibs. Appreciate it xD
YewNork's Tip of the Month:

Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Newst Sigs

Post by Tami »

This is very good work, YewNork, and welcome to KillaGraphix. I'm amazed you managed to get away from gaming long enough to join, nevermind to do such good work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
YewNork
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:01 pm

Newst Sigs

Post by YewNork »

Hahah! Thanks Tami, and yes When I don't game or im not doing school work, IM making some of this stuff i think is called art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.. or is it art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, IM still learning some new stuff But I hope to get even better results on my next 3 sigs /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I'll keep yall posted /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
YewNork's Tip of the Month:

Punching a Tree is not the way to feel better.
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”