Reintroduction
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Reintroduction
Well, how could you forget me? It's probably easy, but I don't really know as I have never forgotten myself. Moving on --
I have decided to get back into graphics, after falling out of the loop the last 8 or so months. With Uni finished yesterday, I get my degrees next week In Graphic Design and Photographic Design /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Anywho, for those who did forget me or don't know me err, I'm Jarred, 20 years old from Sydney, Australia.
Aurevoir.
I have decided to get back into graphics, after falling out of the loop the last 8 or so months. With Uni finished yesterday, I get my degrees next week In Graphic Design and Photographic Design /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Anywho, for those who did forget me or don't know me err, I'm Jarred, 20 years old from Sydney, Australia.
Aurevoir.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Reintroduction
Welcome back, are you going to share some of your work? Taken any photos lately? Congrats on finishing University /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Reintroduction
well, i may or may not share. like I said, I somewhat fell out of the loop, i submitted a couple of things for marking but I dont think ill post those. i got so bored a couple of weeks ago I just took a stock photo and gave it a 'statue' effect; [url="http://www.forgedeuphoria.com/images/stonestatue.jpg"]http://www.forgedeuphoria.com/images/stonestatue.jpg[/url] but that's about as good as it gets at the moment on the graphics scene. as for photography, i may post some stuff soon.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Reintroduction
Interesting shot & manip. Shane will probably like that one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Reintroduction
[quote name='Marko' post='37930' date='Dec 2 2006, 05:57 PM']Welcome Back /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />[/quote]
err, thanks. your sig rings a bell but i have no clue who you are.
err, thanks. your sig rings a bell but i have no clue who you are.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Reintroduction
Well I think this calls for a party? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Welcome Back dude!
Welcome Back dude!
...
Reintroduction
parties are good. I second the motion.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Reintroduction
Marko was previously known as HoaX`
Welcome back leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Welcome back leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Reintroduction
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='37935' date='Dec 3 2006, 03:36 AM']Marko was previously known as HoaX`
Welcome back leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
and then there's the brains 'tada' moment. thanks =]
Welcome back leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
and then there's the brains 'tada' moment. thanks =]
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]



