Paint skills

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Paint skills

Post by Tibs »

Well if you think you got own paint, take a look at this guy ...

[url="http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1728017"]http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1728017[/url]

/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Paint skills

Post by Josh »

How ironic.. I pasted this link in a channel on the killanet server last night before I went to bed /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Paint skills

Post by Tibs »

Lol well I didn't see it, I got it from 3D Attack /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
Gadget
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am

Paint skills

Post by Gadget »

thats is scary dude!
::Current::

Image
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”