W.I.P. Kitchen

Assistance with 3D Graphics

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

W.I.P. Kitchen

Post by Tibs »

Hey guys/ girls, Men and Women /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I started this one off a week ago or something and am currently working on the materials of the kitchen appliances. I need to add some more clutter into it like knife's and stuff but don't worry., it will get messier.

Any comments or suggestions?
...
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

W.I.P. Kitchen

Post by Tami »

I think that the stove surface and oven space isn't wide enough, Tibs. The blender looks good, though. Other appliances you could add are a chopper machine, kettle, coffeemaker. By the sink don't forget a dish cloth or scrubber....and that kitchen is way too clean /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

W.I.P. Kitchen

Post by Josh »

daaaaaang you have lighting down great! I wish I could do lighting like you do lol. You might want to do a tutorial on it, actually. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> hint, hint!
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

W.I.P. Kitchen

Post by Vercz »

oooooooh i like. i agree with adas suggestions though, its too clean. maybe turn it into an L shape corner bench? seems to be the go for kitchens around here.
Image

Image
Post Reply

Return to “3D Graphics”