[Vector/Vexel?] 300c

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

[Vector/Vexel?] 300c

Post by Marko »

My latest work, not all too happy with it, maybe I cut some corners here and there, but thats because I got tired of doing this particular work. I've started yet another vector/vexel after this, which I'm much happier with and have almost completed.

[attachment=3031:attachment]
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

[Vector/Vexel?] 300c

Post by Josh »

You're getting really good at vector art... I don't see anything that stands out to me. Good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”