Happy Easter!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Happy Easter!
We wish everyone a safe and happy Easter!
Get them easter eggs, kids! Oh, and eat lots of chocolate bunnies! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Get them easter eggs, kids! Oh, and eat lots of chocolate bunnies! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to all of you as well. I hope you have a fun time with your families! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Happy Easter!
didn't get a SINGLE egg! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Happy Easter!
silly pengy... you have to lay one first /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Alexander on Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Easter!
lol @ Alex
Don't worry Paul, I didn't get one either /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Don't worry Paul, I didn't get one either /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy Easter!
I got 2 /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Last edited by Scott on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Easter!
I didn't get any /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
I guess I'm too old /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
I guess I'm too old /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Happy Easter!
Haha I got a chocolate bunny from my Mom ;P
Mike got a chocolate penguin...he bit the head off ....poor Paul /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Mike got a chocolate penguin...he bit the head off ....poor Paul /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Happy Easter!
HAHAHHAHAHA, now we know what Mike really thinks of Paul /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
Happy Easter!
Pretty much, yeah. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


