Hi all
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Hi all
Quick note to introduce myself.
I'm a graphic artist with my roots in 2D - Photoshop for years. Slowly moving away into Fine Art - photography and printmaking - but still keeping the digital skills moving. Big interest in fonts and typography too.
I'm a graphic artist with my roots in 2D - Photoshop for years. Slowly moving away into Fine Art - photography and printmaking - but still keeping the digital skills moving. Big interest in fonts and typography too.
Hi all
Hey, Welcome to the boards /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I hope you can stay for a while. I'd love to see some of your work. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Hi all
Welcome!.. hope you enjoy your stay, and ignore what they all say about me!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Hi all
Hello, and welcome to KillaGraphix. I too would like to see some of your work. We're in the middle of a network rebuild, so expect some bigger and better things to be coming along soon /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Hi all
[quote name='Wayne' post='38790' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:30 PM']P.S. Nero is a stupid penguin that wishes he could fly[/quote]
I'm not stupid
and P.S. that's exactly what I'm talking about, all lies!
I'm not stupid
and P.S. that's exactly what I'm talking about, all lies!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Hi all
*notices that Paul didn't deny being a penguin....*
Yes, everyone here is crazy...except for me, of course. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Yes, everyone here is crazy...except for me, of course. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Hi all
[quote name='Marko' post='38805' date='Apr 9 2007, 11:02 PM']Geez, you lunatics probably scared him away /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Anyway, welcome to KG.[/quote]
You mean, KillaNet Community /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Anyway, welcome to KG.[/quote]
You mean, KillaNet Community /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Hi all
[quote name='Tami' post='38801' date='Apr 9 2007, 07:20 PM']*notices that Paul didn't deny being a penguin....*[/quote]
Well I can't deny that, but I can deny being stoopid!
Well I can't deny that, but I can deny being stoopid!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Hi all
[quote name='Marko']Geez, you lunatics probably scared him away
Anyway, welcome to KG.[/quote]
[quote name='Tami']Yes, everyone here is crazy...except for me, of course.[/quote]
WHY do i think youre both talking about me? hmmmm?
oh and welcome to KG charanox =)
Anyway, welcome to KG.[/quote]
[quote name='Tami']Yes, everyone here is crazy...except for me, of course.[/quote]
WHY do i think youre both talking about me? hmmmm?
oh and welcome to KG charanox =)
Last edited by Vercz on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.





