Finger Frenzy
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Finger Frenzy
Thanks to Tibs, I spent like an hour of yesterday absolutely lost in this game...
[url="http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff"]http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff[/url]
see who can get the best score!
Here's mine: [attachment=3112:attachment]
[url="http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff"]http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff[/url]
see who can get the best score!
Here's mine: [attachment=3112:attachment]
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Finger Frenzy
[attachment=3113:attachment]
[attachment=3114:attachment]
[attachment=3114:attachment]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Finger Frenzy
Nero, How on earth did u do that???
here is my scores.
[attachment=3115:attachment]
[attachment=3116:attachment]
here is my scores.
[attachment=3115:attachment]
[attachment=3116:attachment]
Finger Frenzy
He cheated ... penguins are notorious for cheating. <_<

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Finger Frenzy
LOL, ada.
What's your score? hmmmmm?
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
What's your score? hmmmmm?
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Finger Frenzy
I haven't tried it yet, but once I do I'll be sure to let you all know /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Finger Frenzy
yeah of course you'll remember it tibs, you're the one who INFLICTED it upon me!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and I have a pretty good keyboard for that kinda thing <3
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Finger Frenzy
lol I don't have any programming stuffs installed on my machine or I would have cheated lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Finger Frenzy
Or better yet... its called photoshop, use it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

-
rIFt
Finger Frenzy
c'mon dren:P just write a quick asm code in debug.exe to do it for you,e veryone has that on their pc:P
Finger Frenzy
I managed to do a little better
[attachment=3119:attachment]
EDIT: Another little genuine improvement
[attachment=3120:attachment]
[attachment=3119:attachment]
EDIT: Another little genuine improvement
[attachment=3120:attachment]
Last edited by ner0 on Wed May 09, 2007 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Finger Frenzy
wow nero, that's impressive lmao
I got the exact same score... what are the odds
[attachment=3121:attachment]
I got the exact same score... what are the odds
[attachment=3121:attachment]
Finger Frenzy
wow mrmark, you're right, the odds are damn slim!
also slim, are the odds of you clipping your screenshot in the exact same places I did /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> freaky coincidences eh? hehe
also slim, are the odds of you clipping your screenshot in the exact same places I did /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> freaky coincidences eh? hehe
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Finger Frenzy
Wow Nero,
your right, I didn't notice that... really.. what are the odds?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
it's almost like I grabbed your pic and pasted it in as mine /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
I'd never do anything like that /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Tami /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> .... I still don't see your score here.... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
no one can accuse me of /2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stir)' />
time to go... /0to60.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(drive1)' />
your right, I didn't notice that... really.. what are the odds?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
it's almost like I grabbed your pic and pasted it in as mine /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
I'd never do anything like that /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Tami /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> .... I still don't see your score here.... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
no one can accuse me of /2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stir)' />
time to go... /0to60.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(drive1)' />
Finger Frenzy
anyone who didn't know better would think the exact same thing, Mark! but we all know you'd never do that /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
and good point about ada's score... I bet she can do it in negative time!
and good point about ada's score... I bet she can do it in negative time!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.


