New KillaNet Staff Member
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New KillaNet Staff Member
As the person at the top of the food chain here at KillaNet, I'd like to welcome Wayne back as a member of the Network's staff. Wayne will be assisting with the business and marketing end of KillaNet as well as with designs.
Welcome Back Wayne /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Welcome Back Wayne /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
New KillaNet Staff Member
Thank You Thank You!!
I'm really happy to be back!
I'm really happy to be back!
New KillaNet Staff Member
Still happy? Guess you haven't found The List yet then /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
New KillaNet Staff Member
Welcome back wayne. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Tami, when's KG going 'live'?
Tami, when's KG going 'live'?

New KillaNet Staff Member
as soon as it's done /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
New KillaNet Staff Member
Now, you guys haven't seen the REAL list until you get to admin status... I tend to avoid that section of the forum /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Welcome back to staff, Wayne /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> *hands you your staff crate*
Welcome back to staff, Wayne /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> *hands you your staff crate*
Last edited by Josh on Thu May 17, 2007 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
New KillaNet Staff Member
[quote name='Tami' post='39095' date='May 17 2007, 04:27 PM']as soon as it's done /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
Damn you with your well kept secrets!! /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
Damn you with your well kept secrets!! /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />

New KillaNet Staff Member
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='39098' date='May 17 2007, 07:24 AM']Now, you guys haven't seen the REAL list until you get to admin status... I tend to avoid that section of the forum /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Welcome back to staff, Wayne /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> *hands you your staff crate*[/quote]
I think that's the point right now. We need to stop "avoiding" the lists and just do em. If not we'll always be sitting right here where we are. /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
Welcome back to staff, Wayne /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> *hands you your staff crate*[/quote]
I think that's the point right now. We need to stop "avoiding" the lists and just do em. If not we'll always be sitting right here where we are. /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
New KillaNet Staff Member
welcome back wayne /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
New KillaNet Staff Member
Oh boy, now you've done it... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Good luck Wayne /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Don't go typing your forum password on IRC (*runs*)
Good luck Wayne /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Don't go typing your forum password on IRC (*runs*)
Last edited by Scott on Thu May 17, 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
New KillaNet Staff Member
I'm sorry, due to mechanical and technical difficulties, the mega-forklift we use to lift The List will be unavailable until they train a new monkey to climb deep into the heart of the machine to install the new part.
or was Wayne replacing that last monkey?
er...I mean...uhh...Hi Wayne /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> Welcome back!
or was Wayne replacing that last monkey?
er...I mean...uhh...Hi Wayne /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> Welcome back!
New KillaNet Staff Member
WAYNE! WELCOME BACK!
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.... more fruitloops on staff /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.... more fruitloops on staff /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
New KillaNet Staff Member
[quote name='Scott' post='39103' date='May 17 2007, 10:39 AM']Oh boy, now you've done it... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Good luck Wayne /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Don't go typing your forum password on IRC (*runs*)[/quote]
I hate you.... really I hate you. That was like 4 years ago!
[quote name='Vercz' post='39106' date='May 17 2007, 11:21 AM']WAYNE! WELCOME BACK!
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.... more fruitloops on staff /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[/quote]
You're the only fruitloop on the staff. The rest of us are just nuts /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Good luck Wayne /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Don't go typing your forum password on IRC (*runs*)[/quote]
I hate you.... really I hate you. That was like 4 years ago!
[quote name='Vercz' post='39106' date='May 17 2007, 11:21 AM']WAYNE! WELCOME BACK!
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.... more fruitloops on staff /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[/quote]
You're the only fruitloop on the staff. The rest of us are just nuts /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
New KillaNet Staff Member
[quote name='Vercz' post='39114' date='May 17 2007, 12:43 PM']*dances around singing "im tastier... im tastier... im tastier"* so nyeh![/quote]
I rest my case! <_<
I rest my case! <_<
New KillaNet Staff Member
Welcome, Wayne /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Last edited by ner0 on Thu May 17, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
New KillaNet Staff Member
Thanks ner0 /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
New KillaNet Staff Member
*Signs on from the cave* Errruhm Welcome Back Waynesauce xD
*Gets Drink And Enters the Cave*
*Gets Drink And Enters the Cave*
New KillaNet Staff Member
Thanks Mike /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
New KillaNet Staff Member
Welcome back Wayne! =D
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
By the way... go GEAUX! gators TIGERS! haha =D *runs* **Wayne kills us3rX**
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
By the way... go GEAUX! gators TIGERS! haha =D *runs* **Wayne kills us3rX**
Last edited by us3rX on Fri May 25, 2007 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
New KillaNet Staff Member
Thanks Jer /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
New KillaNet Staff Member
welcome back wayne, good to see you onboard /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />





