Colo(u)rs
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Colo(u)rs
lol it will stay, it just won't be default /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> At least, if another admin says it's going, I'm going to fight for the green until I get my way /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Josh on Wed May 30, 2007 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Colo(u)rs
lol can't. We're red, black, and silver /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Colo(u)rs
I like the scheme, It'll stay as my 'skin of choice' methinks.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Colo(u)rs
[quote name='Marko' post='39271' date='May 31 2007, 11:24 AM']Too green for my liking, and the KG one is too.... dark I guess. So I tend to stick with the Default IPB one.[/quote]
I'll say it before someone beats me to it (namely Ada!)...
There's no such thing as too green ;o
I'll say it before someone beats me to it (namely Ada!)...
There's no such thing as too green ;o
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Colo(u)rs
TOO GREEN!??!?! YOU'RE NUTS! /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
killanet.net's colors are red, and black, but look at the address bar - this isn't killanet is it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
killanet.net's colors are red, and black, but look at the address bar - this isn't killanet is it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Colo(u)rs
It can stay as non-default I guess. The IPB default is installed and is blue. KG light is also available. You can change skin at the bottom left of any page.
Need a non birthday banner if it's staying /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Need a non birthday banner if it's staying /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Colo(u)rs
No Wayne, but if you have been watching topics closely and been reading links correctly, this is the KillaNet Community. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Josh on Thu May 31, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Colo(u)rs
[quote name='Alexander' post='39293' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:03 AM']i like this colour, its more soothing then the red and black, i know ada you like dark colours but i think this is preddy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />[/quote]
lol, but ada loves green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[quote name='Marko' post='39299' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:22 AM']Default blue is better and easier on the eyes /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />[/quote]
Yeah, but everything is blue! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol, but ada loves green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[quote name='Marko' post='39299' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:22 AM']Default blue is better and easier on the eyes /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />[/quote]
Yeah, but everything is blue! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Colo(u)rs
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='39306' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:28 AM']lol, but ada loves green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Yeah, but everything is blue! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]
That just shows how good the colour is /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Yeah, but everything is blue! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]
That just shows how good the colour is /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Colo(u)rs
little overkill don't ya think? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Colo(u)rs
Well I tried 5,000,000... but it seemed to dwarf the other options a little too much
5k is just right ^.^
5k is just right ^.^
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Colo(u)rs
ok Stewed bird, put it back! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Colo(u)rs
You might trip and fall on your way to find them through your uber leet skills knowing you. Be careful. :\
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Colo(u)rs
[quote name='Wayne' post='39327' date='Jun 4 2007, 10:21 AM']ok Stewed bird, put it back! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
/yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' /> After that post you just got a "heck no!" there buddy.
Now you found me.... what you gonna do about it. /gun.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(aim)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
/yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' /> After that post you just got a "heck no!" there buddy.
Now you found me.... what you gonna do about it. /gun.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(aim)' />

Colo(u)rs
*pretends he didn't hear luke say that*
and umm... duck!
and umm... duck!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
-
rIFt
Colo(u)rs
youll get a heck yess vote from me if someone adds in my favorite links, they are in the other themes but i dont see em in this one...
under "Board Statistics" there is usualy the following links which i use all the time
Today's active topics · The moderating team · Today's top 10 posters · Overall top 10 posters
other then that i do love the skin, id use it all the time:P
under "Board Statistics" there is usualy the following links which i use all the time
Today's active topics · The moderating team · Today's top 10 posters · Overall top 10 posters
other then that i do love the skin, id use it all the time:P
Colo(u)rs
[quote name='Scott' post='39282' date='May 31 2007, 10:22 PM']Need a non birthday banner if it's staying /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
Still does...
My exams are done (I've finished a whole year!) so I'm going to be focusing on getting everything over to the updated software (which may change while I'm working on it <_<). This will probably also see the forum going to a slightly different location but that shouldn't be a big issue. Because of this, I'm not going to spend time making the skin fit in (new post link, kb blog bit, etc) as it'll all be pointless.
But yeah, green banner if you want it staying.
Still does...
My exams are done (I've finished a whole year!) so I'm going to be focusing on getting everything over to the updated software (which may change while I'm working on it <_<). This will probably also see the forum going to a slightly different location but that shouldn't be a big issue. Because of this, I'm not going to spend time making the skin fit in (new post link, kb blog bit, etc) as it'll all be pointless.
But yeah, green banner if you want it staying.
-
rIFt
Colo(u)rs
[quote name='Wayne' post='39327' date='Jun 3 2007, 08:51 PM']ok Stewed bird, put it back! /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
I demand to know who voted heck no! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
it was me... let's party /snake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(snake)' />
I demand to know who voted heck no! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
it was me... let's party /snake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(snake)' />
Colo(u)rs
[quote name='Tibs' post='39359' date='Jun 7 2007, 02:39 PM']Now that's a cool banner /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]
Thanks lol...
Thanks lol...
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]



[/align]