Anthem For The Underdog

The Latest On What\'s New At KillaNet

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Anthem For The Underdog

Post by Tami »

AnthemCover.jpg
Coming Tuesday August 14 2007 - the third album from [url="http://www.12stones.com"]12 STONES[/url], the official sound of KillaNet. The new album, entitled Anthem For the Underdog has been long-waited for, and the group has definitely measured up to the anticipation. The band is currently touring in the USA - it would be really nice if their record company would see fit to send them up to Canada...specifically, Vancouver - but no Canadian nor Western USA dates have been announced at this time.

You can listen to the entire album in streaming stereo [url="http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds?defaultTab=3"]here[/url] on AOL Music - where, coincidentally you can also purchase it.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Anthem For The Underdog

Post by Wayne »

/dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' /> /Happy_Dance03.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hdance)' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /confetti.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hfny)' /> /dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' /> ..... you get the point ... WOOOOHOOOOOOOO
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Anthem For The Underdog

Post by Josh »

Can't bring myself to listen to all of those full length songs... I did however listen to a few previews off of walmart.com /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Words cannot explain how badly I've been waiting to get my hands on a copy of this album..... I've been counting down ever since we got a release date on the album! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Anthem For The Underdog

Post by Josh »

I picked up my copy today at Walmart -- Amazing album. It's their best yet.... I think track 5 - It Was You is my favorite on the album.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
NightStorm
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am

Anthem For The Underdog

Post by NightStorm »

I have to agree... especialyl since I can say with confidence that I can relate the song to some real life experiences lately.
Although Adrenaline is great driving music... /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]Image



[gamertag]NightStormDraco[/gamertag]

[twitter]NightStormDraco[/twitter]

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “KillaNet News”