Hi..
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Hi..
Well, talked to Tami on GW the other day, decided to re register here, I was a member already I think, but forgot all my info, including username and email.
Some people might remember me from another forum, where I carried the same username. Not much else to tell about myself, except maybe that I'm Dutch and student /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Some people might remember me from another forum, where I carried the same username. Not much else to tell about myself, except maybe that I'm Dutch and student /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hi..
Heyy, welcome back!
I think I remember seeing you around, good to see you again =)
I think I remember seeing you around, good to see you again =)
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Hi..
I pretty much remember every person who comes and goes from KillaNet, but you're the first one that I don't remember at all lol.. Welcome back anyways /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Hi..
Thanks guys.
I am currently doing my masters in Strategic Management, going well, bit busy though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's not that weird u don't know me Dren, if u knew me it would be from another site where both Alex and Tami were staff members as well.
Hi Alex /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Belgium aye, we have lots of jokes about u guys /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I am currently doing my masters in Strategic Management, going well, bit busy though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's not that weird u don't know me Dren, if u knew me it would be from another site where both Alex and Tami were staff members as well.
Hi Alex /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Belgium aye, we have lots of jokes about u guys /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hi..
You would be correct, Josh.
It's okay to say you're from x-team, Duke - you were/are - one of the good ones. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
It's okay to say you're from x-team, Duke - you were/are - one of the good ones. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
Hi..
There's actually quite a few over here that are from there, Duke. It's not one of the "forbidden" words. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Last edited by NightStorm on Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.


