Well as some of you know I bought a "new" car. actually a second hand car cause I can't afford a new one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
It's a Volvo V40 from 2000 and here are some pictures ...
[url="http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01395ec9.jpg"][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8468/dsc01395ec9.th.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01394lr3.jpg"][img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6384/dsc01394lr3.th.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01396mp2.jpg"][img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2504/dsc01396mp2.th.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01397vv9.jpg"][img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4830/dsc01397vv9.th.jpg[/img][/url]
Hope you like it as much as I do /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
My "new" car ...
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
My "new" car ...
very nice looking vehicle, Tibs ...for a car /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Now, no street racing, no getting tickets, and no road raging /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Now, no street racing, no getting tickets, and no road raging /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
My "new" car ...
[quote name='Tami' post='40903' date='Sep 27 2007, 11:46 AM']very nice looking vehicle, Tibs ...for a car /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Now, no street racing, no getting tickets, and no road raging /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
<+Tibs> my new car does at least 160km/h :$
Now, no street racing, no getting tickets, and no road raging /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
<+Tibs> my new car does at least 160km/h :$
Last edited by Josh on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
My "new" car ...
awesome, & I'm sure you could beat 160 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
how much did ya grab it for?
here's the car I'm looking at:
[url="http://www.automotoportal.com/article/legendary-sri-badge-returns-to-corsa-range"]http://www.automotoportal.com/article/lege...-to-corsa-range[/url]
monthly lease is really cheap, but the cheapest insurance quote is GBP1500.00 for the year, woo /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
how much did ya grab it for?
here's the car I'm looking at:
[url="http://www.automotoportal.com/article/legendary-sri-badge-returns-to-corsa-range"]http://www.automotoportal.com/article/lege...-to-corsa-range[/url]
monthly lease is really cheap, but the cheapest insurance quote is GBP1500.00 for the year, woo /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
My "new" car ...
Well I probably could do more then 160, but it was kinda raining and stuff :$
I payed 6200 € for it, which is kinda cheap. My insurance is high because I'm still only 23 but it will drop in the next few years.
I payed 6200 € for it, which is kinda cheap. My insurance is high because I'm still only 23 but it will drop in the next few years.
...



