Celtic Collectibles and Gaelic Goodies
This weekend players can celebrate a traditional, real-world holiday by gathering special in-game items. From Noon Pacific (-7 GMT) on Friday, March 14 until 11:59 PM Pacific on Monday, March 17, you can gather Shamrock Ale and Four-Leaf Clovers throughout the many lands of Tyria. Enjoy the weekend, and remember: think green!
St. Paddy's Day on Guild Wars
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
St. Paddy's Day on Guild Wars

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
St. Paddy's Day on Guild Wars
I played a little and got nothing lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
St. Paddy's Day on Guild Wars
I did a 5 level dungeon quest - Cold Vengeance - which is a Masters level quest - and got 6 shamrock ales and one four leaf clover. I might play a bit again tonight and try for some more, I don't know yet.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
St. Paddy's Day on Guild Wars
blah... Well maybe the drops just don't like me. I've played for a few hours this weekend and didn't get anything. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> I need at least 5 of each special item for GW events ... I collect them lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
St. Paddy's Day on Guild Wars
Well I went and farmed outside of Longeye's for about 20ish minutes & got 2 more shamrock ales. I don't really like just farming, but all of my current quests are really long ones - or Masters ones - and I don't feel like staying up late again tonight, even though I did win stuff on [url="http://www.bladeradio.com"]Blade Radio[/url] last night. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It was pretty funny - Mike asked a question, I answered it first, he reads the screen when he was done the promo bit he was doing, and says "oh, my mom won" - and quickly said "yes, that's right - my mom listens to Blade Radio" and then I had to hunt him down in LA to collect. Not sure if I would call it a true win though - because I took what he gave me, and I gave him farmed stuff to give away rofl.
It was pretty funny - Mike asked a question, I answered it first, he reads the screen when he was done the promo bit he was doing, and says "oh, my mom won" - and quickly said "yes, that's right - my mom listens to Blade Radio" and then I had to hunt him down in LA to collect. Not sure if I would call it a true win though - because I took what he gave me, and I gave him farmed stuff to give away rofl.
Last edited by Tami on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
St. Paddy's Day on Guild Wars
rofl
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

