hello

A Place For New Members To Say Hi

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
mathiasthom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:49 am

hello

Post by mathiasthom »

Hi, I'm mathiasthom

I'm into graphic design/fine art for fun... I enjoy taking profile pictures and transforming them into something new...

Hopefully I'll learn some new tricks on this site
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

hello

Post by Jim »

Hello mathiasthom, welcome to Killanet /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

hello

Post by Tami »

Hi there /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Feel free to share your work with us - we always like to see new graphics work.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”