Happy Birthday Tibbles

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Post by Tami »

We all went together and got you a new bike for your birthday...I'm sure you'll enjoy this one much more than the one you currently have /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
a_bike.jpg
I hope you are having a great day and a very happy birthday. /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Post by Jim »

Happy Birthday Tibs, hope you have a great one :)
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Post by Josh »

sorry I missed your birthday! I was out of town for the weekend lol.

Hope you had a great one, Tibs! I hope that bike works for you rofl :P
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Post by Tibs »

Haha, thanks everyone.

I know I'm a bit late :$

Thanks for the new bike ! :P

I like the giant wheels :P
...
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”