Best guitar solo, ever
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Best guitar solo, ever
you knew this was coming /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
THE best guitar solo ever...artist - title (album is optional)
have fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
THE best guitar solo ever...artist - title (album is optional)
have fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Best guitar solo, ever
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't Stop (intro part) /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Best guitar solo, ever
i just noticed this huge electric solo.. "Dire Straights - Money For Nothing" yay /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Best guitar solo, ever
Red Hot Chilli Peppers /bad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':puke:' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Best guitar solo, ever
Carousel - Blink 182 (LIVE) {Album - The Mark, Tom and Travis show}
That solo is so unbeleivably hard to play, lol.
oh, and another one...
Voyeur - Blink 182 (bass solo, live) same album as above.
another one that is unbeleivably hard to do.
That solo is so unbeleivably hard to play, lol.
oh, and another one...
Voyeur - Blink 182 (bass solo, live) same album as above.
another one that is unbeleivably hard to do.
Best guitar solo, ever
Tommy the cat - Primus...
Coolest ever bass solo...
Coolest ever bass solo...
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Best guitar solo, ever
Never heard of any of these songs except for Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't Stop /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Best guitar solo, ever
Umm I was thinking about Guitar solos...
Nirvana - Serve the Servants
I reckons a pretty good guitar solo... For the ears, I'm not sure how hard it as, for I don't play guitar but man its cool
EDIT - Ooohhh I just thought of it then... Another awsome bass solo is
Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
Nirvana - Serve the Servants
I reckons a pretty good guitar solo... For the ears, I'm not sure how hard it as, for I don't play guitar but man its cool
EDIT - Ooohhh I just thought of it then... Another awsome bass solo is
Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
Last edited by Rainbow on Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best guitar solo, ever
Probably because its to predictable lol... Oh god I could keep naming cool guitar solos... But I wont lol
Best guitar solo, ever
aww come on *bumpage* ...
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
AC DC - It's A Long Way To The Top
..hehe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
AC DC - It's A Long Way To The Top
..hehe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Best guitar solo, ever
Moon Concerto - To Die For
..or any Moon Concerto songs. Most are just instrumentals with amazing guitar playing. Same goes for Theodore Ziras /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
..or any Moon Concerto songs. Most are just instrumentals with amazing guitar playing. Same goes for Theodore Ziras /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Best guitar solo, ever
Van Halen - Eruption
Ynwie Malmsteen - Black Star
Manowar - The Oath
and even though Its already been said... Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Ynwie Malmsteen - Black Star
Manowar - The Oath
and even though Its already been said... Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />



