A question for Pulse
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
A question for Pulse
Hey people, I just wanted to ask Pulse how he made those crazy tentacles in his sig. I dont supose you used Bryce by any chance? Thanks
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
A question for Pulse
I just went through our member list...we don't appear to have a member named Pulse--do you mean Sp3culuM?
Last edited by Tami on Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
A question for Pulse
I'm guessing thats who he means... sp3c's site is pulse.nnn-clan.net... and it says "pulse-fx" in the sig... so over to you sp3c /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
A question for Pulse
Doh, sorry yeah. I just saw the image, said Pulse GFX, lol. Like Ive said before sometimes Im not very observant, well 99% of the time, lol
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
A question for Pulse
lol, only just noticed this topic /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Although I answered it PM the other day, I used Cinema 4D's Matrix Extrude function /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Although I answered it PM the other day, I used Cinema 4D's Matrix Extrude function /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
A question for Pulse
It looks awesome /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.


