[img]http://img21.exs.cx/img21/5448/Autentication.gif[/img] [img]http://img21.exs.cx/img21/3064/eye-scan.gif[/img]
Any Comments??
Eye Scan
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Eye Scan
I like the eye one. The black and white one I'm not to sure about lol. Might wanna change the font on it =)
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Eye Scan
I agree with Josh`, the eye one is really nice. The black one is a little hard to read, because the text is small, but good job. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Eye Scan
Yep same, i wish to outlaw times new roman one day, nw though, do like the eye one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Eye Scan
I like the black and white one actually. I think its a good idea, sorry to against the crowd, lol.
The eye one is pretty good too but i seem to like the text one better =P. I like the Data file corrupt bit at the end too, nice touch, lol
The eye one is pretty good too but i seem to like the text one better =P. I like the Data file corrupt bit at the end too, nice touch, lol

