Guess Who Got Accepted?

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Guess Who Got Accepted?

Post by Josh »

ME!
[attachment=3666:aau_acce...e_letter.jpg]


I'm so excited! I will be attending AAU for 3D Animation & Visual Effects
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Guess Who Got Accepted?

Post by Marko »

Congrats Josh, I hope you enjoy the course. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Image
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Guess Who Got Accepted?

Post by Wayne »

Congrats !!! And Merry Christmas /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Guess Who Got Accepted?

Post by Jim »

Congrats Josh, that's really awesome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Guess Who Got Accepted?

Post by Tami »

Congratulations Josh; I'm sure you will do very well. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Guess Who Got Accepted?

Post by Tibs »

That's great !!! Congrats Josh !!!

Can't wait to see how you use the skills you'll learn /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”