Page 1 of 1
Guess Who Got Accepted?
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:20 pm
by Josh
ME!
[attachment=3666:aau_acce...e_letter.jpg]
I'm so excited! I will be attending AAU for 3D Animation & Visual Effects
Guess Who Got Accepted?
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:15 pm
by Marko
Congrats Josh, I hope you enjoy the course. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Guess Who Got Accepted?
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:12 pm
by Wayne
Congrats !!! And Merry Christmas /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Guess Who Got Accepted?
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:40 pm
by Jim
Congrats Josh, that's really awesome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Guess Who Got Accepted?
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:09 pm
by Tami
Congratulations Josh; I'm sure you will do very well. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Guess Who Got Accepted?
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:57 am
by Tibs
That's great !!! Congrats Josh !!!
Can't wait to see how you use the skills you'll learn /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />