Hello.
I have recently been away from KG as I been annoyingly busy.
I'm back now, and hopefully will be here to stay
[url="http://xt10.net/images/data1/dev.jpg"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]
Here's my pic, taken on a cellphone camera.
Eh
[quote name='Guidelines']5. When posting images in topics please post links to images which exceed 500 pixels high x 500 pixels wide. Any posts found not following this guideline will either be removed or edited.[/quote]
It counts!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
It counts!
Last edited by Devenox on Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
It counts!
wb dev, it's great to see you back /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
It counts!
^.^ wb /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I saw that pic once somewhere.. I'm trying to think of where /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> anyway, glad to have you bakc /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

