Page 1 of 1

It counts!

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:31 am
by Devenox
Hello.
I have recently been away from KG as I been annoyingly busy.
I'm back now, and hopefully will be here to stay

[url="http://xt10.net/images/data1/dev.jpg"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]

Here's my pic, taken on a cellphone camera.
Eh


[quote name='Guidelines']5. When posting images in topics please post links to images which exceed 500 pixels high x 500 pixels wide. Any posts found not following this guideline will either be removed or edited.[/quote]

It counts!

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:32 am
by Tami
wb dev, it's great to see you back /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

It counts!

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:35 am
by Josh
^.^ wb /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I saw that pic once somewhere.. I'm trying to think of where /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> anyway, glad to have you bakc /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />