I wrote this today during school when I wasn't feeling too happy, but it really cheered me up. Comments always appricated. /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
[quote]Heros
A poster covering a wall,
A poster wide and tall.
A poster of a woman gone wrong,
A poster of a time long gone.
Suspended on a wall so white,
The poster remains not so bright.
An image faded by the sands of time,
Another idea etched into the depth of my mind.
A leader in a land far away,
She is strong,
She is determined,
She is purposful.
A leader I would gladly follow.
Looking ahead there is a mountain,
Looking behind she sees a great many boulders.
Looking around she sees her friends,
Looking ahead she knows this is only the beginning.
Riding her trusty broom,
she zooms on through the mist.
Along with them goes the groom,
Always holding onto her wrist.[/quote]
This is what I got, only writing what came to my mind, and making it rhyme a little.
Just a poem...
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Just a poem...
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Just a poem...
Well written, i like it, better off writing as it comes than stopping and starting, if you stop and start you lose your train of thought and the story goes all over the place.
Good job /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
Good job /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
Just a poem...
well done, redrum /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> nice style.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
