Banner Request
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Banner Request
Alrighty well I'm requesting a banner x.X. Just some specifications: Should have a grey background with light blue writing, Um needs too say oX scripting. Should say 'Scripting to a new level.' Should be this size: [img]http://www.hostultra.com/~XoX/main.jpg[/img] I dont like that one that much but meh. If you could make me one it would be appreciated. Thanks.
[color=\"orange\"]Agent 69 reporting for doodie..hehe I said "doodie"[/color]
[color=\"blue\"]Is it soup yet?[/color]
[color=\"gray\"]oX aka X-Fusion[/color]
[color=\"blue\"]Is it soup yet?[/color]
[color=\"gray\"]oX aka X-Fusion[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Banner Request
I dont like the little red X either, lol. In other words, i cant see your image.
Banner Request
me either /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> and i dunno if urs is saposed to be like that mobs but ur sig is also a red X /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Baralai
Baralai
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Banner Request
That was due to my damn hosting company, but it is now under control. lol.
Banner Request
Lol stupid hosting site :-S [img]http://mortalsouljas.com/uploader/store/main.jpg[/img]
that was my old one -.-
that was my old one -.-
[color=\"orange\"]Agent 69 reporting for doodie..hehe I said "doodie"[/color]
[color=\"blue\"]Is it soup yet?[/color]
[color=\"gray\"]oX aka X-Fusion[/color]
[color=\"blue\"]Is it soup yet?[/color]
[color=\"gray\"]oX aka X-Fusion[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Banner Request
I like that banner, lol. I like mine better tho /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Naturally...
Banner Request
[img]http://www.zippyimages.com/files/21219/oxy_001.gif[/img]