Wallpaper attempt
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper attempt
Ok while messing around in Cinema 4D I came up with these results
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1024.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1024.jpg[/url]
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1280.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1280.jpg[/url]
If you wnat you can download the pack at
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/fantasy.zip"]http://tibs.killanet.net/fantasy.zip[/url]
PS.: Ada you can use them for the site if you wish /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1024.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1024.jpg[/url]
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1280.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1280.jpg[/url]
If you wnat you can download the pack at
[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/fantasy.zip"]http://tibs.killanet.net/fantasy.zip[/url]
PS.: Ada you can use them for the site if you wish /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Wallpaper attempt
As I said before I think it looks good.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Wallpaper attempt
Good job, Ares...I'll add them to wallpaper downloads later. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Wallpaper attempt
Very nice work ares, I like the top one better for some reason, no idea why though.
-
Rift
Wallpaper attempt
really really nice tibs. i havent seen a peice of your work i dont like yet, it's captivating:)
Wallpaper attempt
okay the upload for downloads will have to wait until the new site is done
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> ner0 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> get to work lmao /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> ner0 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> get to work lmao /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper attempt
*cracks the whip* yea nero.. Get to work!
Vnice ares =)
Vnice ares =)
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper attempt
Thansk for the comments and I might try making other ones /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Wallpaper attempt
Awww leave the poor penguin alone /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. meanies /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />.


[/align]