I thought I'd take a break and finally just post in this section with whatever comes out of my head. Please do give me suggestions on how to improve my poetry writing skills, I've not ever had a 'proper' lesson on how to actually write it, thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Alone
Alone by yourself.
Sitting in the corner avoiding them,
the ones who have hurt you,
the ones who put you down,
the ones who caused it.
Thinking of ways to leave,
sixteen you're out
sixteen you're gone
sixteen you get what you want
independance.
Parents gone,
Friends gone,
New friends there
New 'Parents' there
...yet I'm still alone
Copyright 2004 by me under my real name
Most of you probably won't get this, but some will and that's all that matters lol
and I think this turned out crappy
edit:
Changed 16 to sixteen /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Alone
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Alone
I think it's great, well done Josh /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Alone
No Josh, it's not crappy. Only thing is, use written out numbers, not numeric numbers when writing poetry.
Poetry gives freedom of expression, and you've conveyed that well.
Poetry gives freedom of expression, and you've conveyed that well.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Alone
Nice work josh, keep writing, youve got the skill for it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
and write whatever comes to mind... apparently it helps to write things down /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
and write whatever comes to mind... apparently it helps to write things down /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]

