New Year's Resolutions
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New Year's Resolutions
I'm not one who makes New Year's Resolutions; mostly because I'm a gemini and I'll do things when I'm ready, not before. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> What about the rest of you?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
New Year's Resolutions
Never make them, never had, waste of time lol. I would never stick to them anyway. BTW ada, i only see one vote and that is mine, wheres yours /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />.
New Year's Resolutions
well..my vote went to "total waste of time" ..but thats only recent..i used to make them..but never really stuck to them..so i thought it a waste to even bother doing them anymore...so ive stopped /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
and i only see two votes now...mine and mobes' ..where yers ada?? /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> !!?!
and i only see two votes now...mine and mobes' ..where yers ada?? /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> !!?!
New Year's Resolutions
I only see 3, mine, mobes' and verczeh's ..wheres yours ada? /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> ????
Total waste of time..... I usually forget what my resolution was anyway =)
Total waste of time..... I usually forget what my resolution was anyway =)
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
New Year's Resolutions
I rarely vote right away in a poll I make, haven't you noticed that yet? I'm never the first to vote in the banner comps either so nyeh.
I think that some people are setting themselves up for failure/disappointment when making resolutions. Some may set the goals too high, or set them for something that might not be all that easy to change and stick with. If I want to do something, I'll do it when I'm ready to, not before (as I said above). This obviously applies to things of a personal choice nature, not publishing deadlines or other types of timelines which have to be met, like bill payments, etc.
I think that some people are setting themselves up for failure/disappointment when making resolutions. Some may set the goals too high, or set them for something that might not be all that easy to change and stick with. If I want to do something, I'll do it when I'm ready to, not before (as I said above). This obviously applies to things of a personal choice nature, not publishing deadlines or other types of timelines which have to be met, like bill payments, etc.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
New Year's Resolutions
Well theres always that debate on challenging yourself, setting a goal and meeting it, but also alot of people will take this out of proportion and set the goals way out of reach as you said ada.
Sure, you need a challenge to meet, but let's not go nuts.
Sure, you need a challenge to meet, but let's not go nuts.
New Year's Resolutions
KillaNet, php, dreamweaver, bryce, photoshop....I have alllll the challenges I need for the foreseeable future lmao /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
New Year's Resolutions
I can see you having fun with Dreamweaver and PHP in the future /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
New Year's Resolutions
Well I've never tried before this year, but I'm going to try my best.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
New Year's Resolutions
I usually make a resolution, but come the 1st of january they're usually out the window. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
New Year's Resolutions
I always try to keep them, and you can never set them too high.. what's wrong with a challenge?
This years resolution: Become a millionaire by April.
This years resolution: Become a millionaire by April.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
New Year's Resolutions
Only a millionaire, come on that's too easy.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Best of luck robbing the bank. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Best of luck robbing the bank. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Last edited by RuffRyders on Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.



