[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1091: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1091: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
My Board • New Year's Resolutions
Page 1 of 1

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:44 pm
by Tami
I'm not one who makes New Year's Resolutions; mostly because I'm a gemini and I'll do things when I'm ready, not before. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> What about the rest of you?

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:04 pm
by mobil1_oils
Never make them, never had, waste of time lol. I would never stick to them anyway. BTW ada, i only see one vote and that is mine, wheres yours /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />.

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:35 pm
by Vercz
well..my vote went to "total waste of time" ..but thats only recent..i used to make them..but never really stuck to them..so i thought it a waste to even bother doing them anymore...so ive stopped /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

and i only see two votes now...mine and mobes' ..where yers ada?? /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> !!?!

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:39 pm
by Josh
I only see 3, mine, mobes' and verczeh's ..wheres yours ada? /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> ????

Total waste of time..... I usually forget what my resolution was anyway =)

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:45 pm
by Tami
I rarely vote right away in a poll I make, haven't you noticed that yet? I'm never the first to vote in the banner comps either so nyeh.

I think that some people are setting themselves up for failure/disappointment when making resolutions. Some may set the goals too high, or set them for something that might not be all that easy to change and stick with. If I want to do something, I'll do it when I'm ready to, not before (as I said above). This obviously applies to things of a personal choice nature, not publishing deadlines or other types of timelines which have to be met, like bill payments, etc.

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:11 pm
by mobil1_oils
Well theres always that debate on challenging yourself, setting a goal and meeting it, but also alot of people will take this out of proportion and set the goals way out of reach as you said ada.

Sure, you need a challenge to meet, but let's not go nuts.

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:09 pm
by Tami
KillaNet, php, dreamweaver, bryce, photoshop....I have alllll the challenges I need for the foreseeable future lmao /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:21 am
by mobil1_oils
I can see you having fun with Dreamweaver and PHP in the future /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:50 am
by RuffRyders
Well I've never tried before this year, but I'm going to try my best.

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:53 am
by ner0
I usually make a resolution, but come the 1st of january they're usually out the window. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:55 am
by Sp3culuM
I always try to keep them, and you can never set them too high.. what's wrong with a challenge?

This years resolution: Become a millionaire by April.

New Year's Resolutions

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:59 am
by RuffRyders
Only a millionaire, come on that's too easy.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Best of luck robbing the bank. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />