In anticipation of the release of a new programme by FlyingDoggyJake, we will be adding a new contest.
This new programme is currently in testing but will be released very soon. Prior to its release, we need to build up our supply of available wallpapers.
To that end, we will be adding a weekly WallPaper Contest. The winner of the contest will have his or her wallpaper added to the files for this new programme, and all other wallpapers will be added to the KillaNet Downloads section.
WallPaper Requirements:
Original Graphics work, photography or traditional artwork
Must be made for 1024 x 768
File type: .gif, .jpg or .png
The work must be "signed" with the creator's name followed by "KillaNet Technology"
(example: Adaera KillaNet Technology)
Winners will be chosen for this contest the same as they are for the banner contest, by a poll vote.
This programme will be a great way to get your work out on the 'net and seen.
Question: Which would you prefer:
2 weekly contests-1 banner and 1 wallpaper
Alternating contests-1 week banner, next week wallpaper
Bi-weekly wallpaper contest with weekly banner contest
or a different type of schedule entirely?
(thank you Jake for a great little programme) /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
New Contest Coming Soon
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New Contest Coming Soon

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
New Contest Coming Soon
I like the 2 weekly contests, one banner and one wallpaper.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
New Contest Coming Soon
oh sounds like a cool contest, looks like i'll have to dig out some 3d programs muahahaha /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />
I think it'd get more interest as a seperate contest, maybe add an -optional- extra for the banner contest too, so entrants can submit a wallpaper following the same theme as their banner, i think that way we'd get a better variety of themes...
looking forward to seeing some great wallpaper entries... hopefully i'll make some too /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I think it'd get more interest as a seperate contest, maybe add an -optional- extra for the banner contest too, so entrants can submit a wallpaper following the same theme as their banner, i think that way we'd get a better variety of themes...
looking forward to seeing some great wallpaper entries... hopefully i'll make some too /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
New Contest Coming Soon
Sounds good /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I think that alternating the weekly contests might be a better option - although I'm not a graphics person <_<
I think that alternating the weekly contests might be a better option - although I'm not a graphics person <_<
New Contest Coming Soon
[quote name='thepinkpenguin']I think it'd get more interest as a seperate contest, maybe add an -optional- extra for the banner contest too, so entrants can submit a wallpaper following the same theme as their banner, i think that way we'd get a better variety of themes...[/quote]
Agreed /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Agreed /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
New Contest Coming Soon
[quote]thank you Jake for a great little programme[/quote]
my pleasure ... it was inspired by the great designs I've seen in the gallery here... I'm really looking forward to seeing the wallpapers that emerge from these contests /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
my pleasure ... it was inspired by the great designs I've seen in the gallery here... I'm really looking forward to seeing the wallpapers that emerge from these contests /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />


New Contest Coming Soon
Way cool /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> that wallpaper contest, will it have a theme ?
...
New Contest Coming Soon
I like ner0's idea too /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


