Page 1 of 1
Sweden here I come
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:42 am
by Tibs
Well as some of you already know I got the chance to study in Sweden for a period of 3 months. Myself and some friends took that chance and will be leaving shortly.
We leave on the 30th of march early in the morning. This means that I won't be able to do very much concerning this forum ( not that I do loads of work /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Sweden here I come
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:16 am
by Scott
Hope you enjoy it, don't forget to check on us - we're not going anywhere /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sweden here I come
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:01 am
by Tami
Have a good time, Tibs and study hard /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
p.s. don't worry; I'll have a list for you when you return /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Sweden here I come
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:24 am
by Josh
Have fun tibs! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> And Adaera isn't lying when she says she'll have a list /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Sweden here I come
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:34 pm
by Endo
Have fun Tibs, its compulsary to take photos if you go away on leave..perhaps you over looked that in the clause? ANyway, make them good ones /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Sweden here I come
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:17 am
by fuseku
have fun tibbles /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sweden here I come
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:26 am
by Vercz
have fun...bring me home a swedish girl yeah? theres a good boy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />