Well as some of you already know I got the chance to study in Sweden for a period of 3 months. Myself and some friends took that chance and will be leaving shortly.
We leave on the 30th of march early in the morning. This means that I won't be able to do very much concerning this forum ( not that I do loads of work /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Sweden here I come
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Sweden here I come
Hope you enjoy it, don't forget to check on us - we're not going anywhere /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sweden here I come
Have a good time, Tibs and study hard /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
p.s. don't worry; I'll have a list for you when you return /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
p.s. don't worry; I'll have a list for you when you return /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Sweden here I come
Have fun tibs! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> And Adaera isn't lying when she says she'll have a list /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Sweden here I come
Have fun Tibs, its compulsary to take photos if you go away on leave..perhaps you over looked that in the clause? ANyway, make them good ones /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Sweden here I come
have fun tibbles /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sweden here I come
have fun...bring me home a swedish girl yeah? theres a good boy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />





