Member Group for IPB

Support, Snippets & Projects

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
NightStorm
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am

Member Group for IPB

Post by NightStorm »

I'm trying to pull the member Group for a user in IPB and echo it to a page...
{$ibforums->member['mgroup']} is what I have so far, which echo's the group ID, but what would I use to display the g_title instead?
[align=center]Image



[gamertag]NightStormDraco[/gamertag]

[twitter]NightStormDraco[/twitter]

[/align]
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Member Group for IPB

Post by radar »

Get it to connect to the database and pull the group title from a table maybe?
NightStorm
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am

Member Group for IPB

Post by NightStorm »

Found it.
$ibforums->member['g_title']
[align=center]Image



[gamertag]NightStormDraco[/gamertag]

[twitter]NightStormDraco[/twitter]

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “PHP & MySQL”