Removal Request

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Removal Request

Post by Josh »

Hello,
Not sure if we can request removals of blogs, but I'd like to remove my blog, /Josh/, or at least have it renamed? If it does get renamed could it be renamed to "dren"? I'm growing a liking to the name "dren" and I must say, I want to get my name legally changed /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> rofl.

Thanks in advanced administratin,
-Dren

P.S.; Want to get my forum nick changed to "Dren"? /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />!!

[edit]
Haha... us3rX just told me that there was a "Dren" blog... guess I made it when I first got my Josh blog.
[/edit]
Last edited by Josh on Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Help & Suggestions”