August MOTM Nominations
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
August MOTM Nominations
Starting listing your nomination for this month /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
August MOTM Nominations
Rift---again!!!!!! once again for all the hard work he puts into keeping KN safe...i think i'd have withdrawls if the forum was ever down for more than a day !!!
nem
nem

August MOTM Nominations
NightStorm for his anti-script kiddie battle skills and for keeping us online.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
August MOTM Nominations
For 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Tibs,
for all the great help he has given me over the past month with getting started on 3d art /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
For the other 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Rify,
same reason as above
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
for all the great help he has given me over the past month with getting started on 3d art /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
For the other 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Rify,
same reason as above
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Last edited by Brock on Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
August MOTM Nominations
Adaera was already member of the month... anyways i nominate NightStorm as well >.>
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
August MOTM Nominations
Sylo-x-... Need I say more? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
August MOTM Nominations
[quote name='Dren' date='Aug 20 2005, 12:34 PM']Sylo-x-... Need I say more? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="27797"][/post][/right][/quote]
yes you need to do the ipod dance for him to be accepted /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="27797"][/post][/right][/quote]
yes you need to do the ipod dance for him to be accepted /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

August MOTM Nominations
Brock...as I told you last night in chat, I have already been MOTM. We have many many others who deserve nomination. I appreciate the sentiment but please stop nominating me.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
August MOTM Nominations
Oh okay... *does the ipod dance for sylo to win* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Yay!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

