[WIP] IPod
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
[WIP] IPod
yyyyyyyyyyyyeah. I am just testing with textures. Umm, my reflections are a little screwed up. but this is my base of what I'm going to work off of.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/ipod.jpg"]Clickeh Me!!!!!!!!![/url]
Comments/Suggestions?
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/ipod.jpg"]Clickeh Me!!!!!!!!![/url]
Comments/Suggestions?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
looking good so far /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> keep going /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
ok, I got the LCD screen on... Needs work, it's basically just a fill in for now I guess.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
I think the plastic is too shiny, but other than that its great /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[WIP] IPod
yeah I know, it is too shiny I'm going to lower it's reflection a bit and take down the HDRI a tad. I'll get you a wireframe when I get home from school today... You'll be gone by the time that happens so you'll have to wait untill tomorrow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> MUAWAHAHAHA
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
IPOD OWNS YOU!
APPLE OWNS YOU!
APPLE OWNS YOU!
[WIP] IPod
LOL I hate apple and especially the computers. Btw Iriver is so much better than ipod /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[WIP] IPod
[quote name='HoaX`' date='Aug 18 2005, 10:13 PM']LOL I hate apple and especially the computers. Btw Iriver is so much better than ipod /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="27650"][/post][/right][/quote]
1st: HELL YES HOAX!!
2nd: Great job Josh, it looks great /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' /> You should use your leopard skin texture now, start a trend /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="27650"][/post][/right][/quote]
1st: HELL YES HOAX!!
2nd: Great job Josh, it looks great /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' /> You should use your leopard skin texture now, start a trend /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[WIP] IPod
ROFL Endo
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
Added the buttons. yay. Texture on buttons isn't large enough, I'm going to have to retick the tile option on the material and all I have to do is make some stuff at the top of the ipod like for headphones and etc......
Comments/Suggestions?
Comments/Suggestions?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
Looks nice, the texture on the button isn't good though, you can see two edges on the top and bottom. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
[WIP] IPod
[quote name='Tibs' date='Aug 20 2005, 12:05 PM']Looks nice, the texture on the button isn't good though, you can see two edges on the top and bottom. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[right][post="27803"][/post][/right][/quote]
Read my post you dork! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
[quote name='Dren' date='Aug 20 2005, 11:45 AM']Texture on buttons isn't large enough, I'm going to have to retick the tile option on the material
[right][post="27801"][/post][/right][/quote]
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' />
[right][post="27803"][/post][/right][/quote]
Read my post you dork! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
[quote name='Dren' date='Aug 20 2005, 11:45 AM']Texture on buttons isn't large enough, I'm going to have to retick the tile option on the material
[right][post="27801"][/post][/right][/quote]
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
LMAO sorry about that /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, i'll remember to read your post the next time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
[WIP] IPod
haha lmao.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[WIP] IPod
nice work josh <3
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]





