[url="http://www.ufomaps.com/"]UFO Google Maps[/url] ... sightings as they happen ... sort of
hmmmm.... interesting.... /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />
UFO Sightings On a Google Map
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
UFO Sightings On a Google Map

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
UFO Sightings On a Google Map
I knew Mac was trying to take over the world...couldn't be microsoft because none of the ufos have crashed in a long time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Jim on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
UFO Sightings On a Google Map
Hmm, Yeah ive heard of other UFO sightings in many other countries..but why does the states have such alot of sightings?!


