SE Fraser Valley Trip 3
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
SE Fraser Valley Trip 3
<r>Michael took this one, I think the travel blur is cool...too bad the windshield is dirty LOL 10 of the 111 I took today:[attachment=1687:attachment][attachment=1689:attachment][attachment=1691:attachment][attachment=1693:attachment][attachment=1695:attachment]</r>

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
SE Fraser Valley Trip 3
O_O very nice pics /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
SE Fraser Valley Trip 3
I like 4th to last! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

