Cinema 4D
[url="http://www.3dweave.com/ressources/index.php"]http://www.3dweave.com/ressources/index.php[/url]
[url="http://www.noctua-graphics.de/english/C4D-Mat/freemat_01_e.htm"]http://www.noctua-graphics.de/english/C4D-...reemat_01_e.htm[/url]
[url="http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm/FuseAction/ProcessSmartSearch/intMediaType/2/stgType/Free"]http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm.../2/stgType/Free[/url]
[url="http://www.maxon.net/~deepshade/shader/shadr_inx.html"]http://www.maxon.net/~deepshade/shader/shadr_inx.html[/url]
[url="http://www.grafik-welt.de/Download/Download.htm"]http://www.grafik-welt.de/Download/Download.htm[/url]
[url="http://www.the123d.com/resources/hdri.shtml"]http://www.the123d.com/resources/hdri.shtml[/url]
[url="http://www.reelmotion.com/c4dpage.htm"]http://www.reelmotion.com/c4dpage.htm[/url]
[url="http://forums.cgsociety.org/archive/index.php/f-94.html"]http://forums.cgsociety.org/archive/index.php/f-94.html[/url]
...
HDRI ( for all 3d apps )
[url="http://www.highpoly3d.com/writer/tutorials/hdri/hdri.htm"]http://www.highpoly3d.com/writer/tutorials/hdri/hdri.htm[/url] ( Info )
[url="http://www.hdrimaps.com/downloads.html"]http://www.hdrimaps.com/downloads.html[/url]
[url="http://3dsurvey.org/"]http://3dsurvey.org/[/url]
[url="http://www.evermotion.org/index.php?unfold=download&showdownload=yes"]http://www.evermotion.org/index.php?unfold...howdownload=yes[/url]
[url="http://www.the123d.com/resources/hdri.shtml"]http://www.the123d.com/resources/hdri.shtml[/url]
[url="http://www.richardrosenman.com/hdri.htm"]http://www.richardrosenman.com/hdri.htm[/url]
[url="http://www.sachform.de/download_EN.html"]http://www.sachform.de/download_EN.html[/url]
[url="http://www.realtexture.com/hdri1.htm"]http://www.realtexture.com/hdri1.htm[/url]
...
3D Studio Max
[url="http://www.textures3d.com/3dsmax.html"]http://www.textures3d.com/3dsmax.html[/url]
[url="http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/252839"]http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/252839[/url]
...
Please do not hesitate do add to the list, since I didn't have much time to search for the site's.
Various 3D Resources
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Various 3D Resources
I was cruizing the web and found this website, some of you might like to get their hands on these.
[url="http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/03/10/35-fantastic-hdr-pictures/"]http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/03/10...c-hdr-pictures/[/url]
[url="http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/03/10/35-fantastic-hdr-pictures/"]http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/03/10...c-hdr-pictures/[/url]
...
Various 3D Resources
ooooooooo very nice find, Tibs - thank you for sharing the link

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Various 3D Resources
I soooo gave that link to Tami earlier this week lol... I really want a lot of those for wallpapers for my desktop lol
Last edited by Josh on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Various 3D Resources
O.O woooooooowwww /whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.


