I made it myself! /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Check out my new signature! I am proud of it!
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Purple%20Haze.jpg[/img]
Purple Haze
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Purple Haze
very nice work, Paradox...and I am presuming that by sig, you mean the logo in the bottom right corner? If so....well done and nicely unique /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Tami on Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Purple Haze
Thank you Tami!
Btw, on a scale of 1-10 how good am for a newbie that has only started in early December last year?
Btw, on a scale of 1-10 how good am for a newbie that has only started in early December last year?
Purple Haze
ooh... hendrix /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> quick question, whats with the dark-grey blob in the middle? looks a tad out of place, just my opinion though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
nice work
nice work
Purple Haze
I think you would be a 7 or 8, Paradox. Keep up the good work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Purple Haze
I dunno, but I like the blob. Thanks for the compliments guys!
Purple Haze
Not a bad piece of work, However I do agree with vercz, the blob stands out too much, but hey its your artwork so if you like it thats fine. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />





