Was surfing the web today, and came across this fourm and thought i would join..
Then remembered that this place came about after the old err0r.net closed down..
I used to be active on the old err0r site as c0d3x..
Anyways, abit about me..
Name: D3e
Age: 23
Location N.Ireland
Occupation: Studying Interactive Media at collage..
Tools i use: Photoshop, Dreamwever Learning Flash..
Coding Skills: Html: 5/10 CSS: 5/10 PHP 1/10
Learning: HTML, CSS, PHP, Apache, mySQL, Actionscript..
Im hoping to be active on here..
Thanks D3e
Hi
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Hi
Hi D3e
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
I remember c0d3x and it'll be good to see some of your work. I'm sure you will recognize lots of people around the halls of this place.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Adaera
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
I remember c0d3x and it'll be good to see some of your work. I'm sure you will recognize lots of people around the halls of this place.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Adaera

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Hi
Welcome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Don't be afraid to ask me about PHP....just don't throw a graphics question on me.
Hope to see you around /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Don't be afraid to ask me about PHP....just don't throw a graphics question on me.
Hope to see you around /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Hi
You can throw php and graphic questions at me! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Welcome to the forums. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

