Thanks for the votes, who ever voted for me /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
This weeks theme is....... /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' /> is....... uhh..... cars.
So yeh, pick your favorite car and make a cool wallpaper /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Have fun /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Wallpaper Competition 55
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 55
Alright, here's my cute wallpaper of a "2006 Eclipse"
Hope you like it.
[attachment=2047:attachment]
I got the original pics of the car from Google Images...
*I edited the front of the car a little bit. It seemed really ruff before so I just smoothed it up...
Hope you like it.
[attachment=2047:attachment]
I got the original pics of the car from Google Images...
*I edited the front of the car a little bit. It seemed really ruff before so I just smoothed it up...
Last edited by PaddyB on Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wallpaper Competition 55
Nice entry Paddy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 55
two of my photos merged into one and manipulated a tad.
[attachment=2077:attachment]
[attachment=2077:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 55
[url="http://us3rX.killanet.net/wallpapers/300zx.png"][img]http://us3rX.killanet.net/wallpapers/300zx-th.png[/img][/url] [url="http://us3rX.killanet.net/wallpapers/300zx-color.png"][img]http://us3rX.killanet.net/wallpapers/300zx-th-color.png[/img][/url]
1998 Nissan 300zx, Enjoy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Photo taken from "Photo Mode" in GT4, then edited in Photoshop with some filters and some random settings.
1998 Nissan 300zx, Enjoy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Photo taken from "Photo Mode" in GT4, then edited in Photoshop with some filters and some random settings.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 55
heh, the 300zx would be right up there in my favorites, maybe 2nd-3rd, a really beautiful car /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />



