m:robe

Photography Gallery

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

m:robe

Post by radar »

This thing has caused me so much trouble over the year I've had it, but about a month ago it became a part of a photograph I was taking of random objects. I love the closeness of the camera, the reflection but there were all this dust and small cloth stitches all over it.

So I tried rubbing them off, the final result is this photo:

[img]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/mp3.jpg[/img]

Then I left it like that for a month. Then today I got home and was bored, so I did this to the photo (In photoshop 7):

[img]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/mp3-touched.jpg[/img]

Guess what tools I used /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by radar on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

m:robe

Post by Vercz »

i see it! looks like you did an auto color balance, then tweaked it a little... to err... EBDEE4 if im not mistaken?

anyway.. back to my prowling, looking for more posts to jump on within 10seconds of posting /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

m:robe

Post by Tami »

healing brush would get rid of the dust, or you could use the remove scratches & dust filter /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Post Reply

Return to “The Darkroom”