Page 1 of 1

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:45 am
by Josh
I did this for a couple who are celebrating their 2nd anniversary on deviantART. It took me 4 hours; the couple used took 2 hours to perfect. You can view this on my deviantART account. Any comments or critique?

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38236740/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38236740/[/url]

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:49 pm
by Tami
Very well done, Josh...even if it is pink /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />

I like the vector art you've done, and I think you should stick with it - could be a market for those vector posters you know - especially ones with motivational type messages. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:10 am
by Josh
Yeah I was surpsied that I actually did something like this tbh with you. I didn't know I had it in me. Honestly I didn't like working with the pink in the beginning...I hated it, but now it's growing on me lol. I don't think it's large enough for a print though /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:11 am
by Josh
That all the feedback I'm going to get on this? Pfft you all suck! Cept Tami /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:43 am
by travis
You want feedback? Oh, ok.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's all I've got though, nice piece. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:43 pm
by Josh
rofl, Travis. Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:24 pm
by Marko
um... yeh, I guess thats an OKAY try, i'm sure you'll pick it up in the future.
Hows that?

lol nah good work.

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:59 am
by Josh
Gawds you had me worried there for a minute, Marko :| Thanks /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /nerves.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':nerves:' />