Page 1 of 1

I need a banner for a band website!

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:31 pm
by racer
I need a banner for a band website. The text would be...

Camden on one line
Washington Street Team on another line



colors......blue? light or dark...whatever looks good


the band is rock/indie.

There website is [url="http://www.myspace.com/camdenlv"]http://www.myspace.com/camdenlv[/url] if you want to hear a bit of the music to get a feel for it.



thanks for the help



Jay

I need a banner for a band website!

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:35 am
by Sylo-X-
Demensions?

I need a banner for a band website!

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:29 am
by mR vMan
Wondering... is this request still "active"?

I need a banner for a band website!

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 am
by Tami
Racer hasn't been around since he made the OP, so I'm not sure.

I need a banner for a band website!

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:41 pm
by mR vMan
Ah. Nevermind, then /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />