me .... before the shave and after the shave.[attachment=2527:attachment]
I'm just drunk here....
[attachment=2528:attachment]
Band picture...
[attachment=2529:attachment]
alright I'm done....
muhhahaha
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
muhhahaha
I like the beard...as I said in chat, you look like a lil kid when you shave LOL....nice glowy-alcohol grin there Wayne, you must've been having a really good time. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
muhhahaha
LSU MARCHING BAND!!!!!! i cannt wait til im in the college drumline somewhere =D
muhhahaha
You look sharp in your uniform /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I agree with ada too, keep the facial hair /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> You look more adultish.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


