Yeah, I just thought I;d quicly post. . .
Yesterday my main partition screwed up (surprise, surprise) Now, I've reinstalled my partition and now my internet has gone haywire, irc lags out, im experiecning dialup speeds (I'm going to faint in a second ;p) and cant download a lot. so, I wont be around for a week or so, so cyas soon.
Have fun without me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Electrix.
oh and also, i think you'll be able to enjoy some peace and quiet now. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Just a note
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Just a note
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Just a note
uhm..yeah lol, ok hun, have fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
what were you doing..or trying to do at the time <_<
what were you doing..or trying to do at the time <_<
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Just a note
A WEEK :|.
Thats gunna be a weeks leave WITHOUT PAY!!! and i expect you back here at 6.00 AM in exactly 7 days time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Oh, in the mean time you can come visit me at work instead /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Thats gunna be a weeks leave WITHOUT PAY!!! and i expect you back here at 6.00 AM in exactly 7 days time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Oh, in the mean time you can come visit me at work instead /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Just a note
Partition fixed, I hope you guys enjoyed it while you can /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Just a note
*Wonders if that means he's back or not.* /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Enjoyed? or Enjoy. /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
Enjoyed? or Enjoy. /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.


